Over the years we’ve come across numerous individuals from across the state who have interesting and informative things to say about historic preservation and related topics. They may have presented at our ever-popular Arizona Historic Preservation Conference or at some other venue, like TEDx, Pecha Kucha, or Ignite Phoenix.
In this Speakers Bureau section, we are compiling lectures, workshops, or programs to review and consider for an upcoming meeting, class, conference, or outing that you are planning. Click on the titles below to find more detailed information, such as brief description, length, format (lecture, PowerPoint, Q&A), cost/fee, presenter(s), contact phone, contact email, website, etc.
- Arizona Historic Preservation Overview, Jim McPherson
- Arizona’s Historic Property Tax Reclassification Program, Eric Vondy
- CAMP (Commission Assistance & Mentoring Program), National Alliance of Preservation Commissions
- Green Remodel Workshop for Pre-1960s Homes, Philip Beere
- Main Street Four Point Approach to Commercial District Revitalization, Lani Lott
- Vanishing Phoenix, Rob Melikian
If you have topics you’d like to hear about, please comment below.