Follow-up meetings to the 91st Arizona Town Hall on “Land Use: Challenges and Choices for the 21st Century” are now underway at these locations. To attend, contact the Arizona Town Hall at 602-252-9600. Click here to review and download the final report.
- Tuesday, January 29 @ Noon; Pima Community College; Lunch: $25; Host: Dr. Roy Flores, Chancellor, Pima Community College
- Presenters: Tara Jackson, ATH President; Shannon Scutari, Policy Advisor, Growth & Infrastructure, Office of the Governor; Priscilla Storm, Vice President, Public Policy & Community Planning, Diamond Ventures, Inc.
- Wednesday, January 30 @ Noon, Mesa Community College, Paul Elsner Library, Room 145, 1833 W. Southern Ave.; Host: Mesa Community College
- Presenters: Roc Arnett, President/CEO, Easy Valley Partnership; Tara Jackson, ATH President; Alberto Olivas, Acting Director, Center for Civic Participation, Maricopa Community Colleges; Shannon Scutari, Policy Advisor, Growth & Infrastructure, Office of the Governor; Scott Somers, Mesa City Councilmember
- Thursday, January 31 @ 7:15 a.m., University Club of Phoenix, 39 E. Monte Vista Rd., Breakfast: $20; Host: Jim Condo, Snell & Wilmer, L.L.P. & ATH Board Chair
- Presenters: Steve Betts, President/CEO, SunCor Development Co.; Tara Jackson, ATH President; Shannon Scutari, Policy Advisor, Growth & Infrastructure, Office of the Governor
- Wednesday, February 6 @ 11:30 a.m., Mohave County Administration Building, 700 W. Beale St., Host: Ron Walker, Mohave County Manager
- Presenters: Tara Jackson, ATH President; Mark Nexsen, Mayor, Lake Havasu City
- Friday, February 15 @ Noon; Phoenix Country Club, 2901 N. 7th St.; Lunch: $20; Host: Rotary 100
- Presenters: Debbie Hill, Attorney, Osborn Maledon, P.A. & ATH Board Member; Tara Jackson, ATH President; Dennis Mitchem, Director, Corporate Relations, Northern Arizona University
- Thursday, February 28 @ 8:00 a.m., Bagels and Coffee served beginning @ 7:30 a.m.; Scottsdale City Hall, 3939 N. Drinkwater Blvd.; No Cost; Host: Mary Manross, Mayor
- Presenters: Jamie Hogue, Deputy Land Commissioner, Arizona State Land Department; Yvonne Hunter, Senior Public Affairs Representative, Pinnacle West Capital Corp./APS; Tara Jackson, ATH President; Tom Largo, Councilmember, Salt River Pima-Maricopa Indian Community